The following is the structure of the typical xUnit test method I started with, and it's something I've seen a few other developers do also: [Fact…
In all honesty I found it pretty damn hard to get this working, and I was questioning whether I should have used Unit of Work in the first place (there…
Perhaps this is really basic stuff to anyone who's already been using Docker, but it took me a few hours to get this working. Initially it was a…
Robby and Emma's first proper journey of 2022.
A repository pattern exists to add another layer of abstraction between the application logic and the data layer, using dependency injection to decouple…
One of the problems with implementing a search feature that returns a table in a partial view is the Entity Framework model declarations must be…
The following mostly doesn't refer to problems native to the .NET Core 6 Framework itself, but rather some difficulties I encountered while getting an…
Our adventures around the Forest of Dean
See all

Also Known as Emma